This document completes the General Terms and Conditions of Use of Respaid, which the User can consult here.
ARTICLE 2: EFFECTIVE DATE
ARTICLE 3: MODIFICATIONS/UPDATES
The prevailing version is the one accessible online. All Users must therefore refer to the version available online at the date of their access to and use of the Site and Services.
ARTICLE 4: DATA COLLECTION
The following Data may be collected by Respaid :
- The information required to open an account on the Site, in particular the surname, first name, telephone number and e-mail address associated with the Google or Outlook account;
- Information relating to User activity on the Site, in particular IP address, type of device, operating system, type of Internet browser, Site language, plug-ins and additional software;
Data relating to race, health, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, political opinions and beliefs will never be collected and used by Respaid.
Minors are not authorized to register on the Site and to use our Services, and we ask them not to submit their Data to us.
In the event of modification, the User must update his Data.
ARTICLE 5: IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is Respaid, whose registered office is at 10 rue de la Paix, 75002, Paris, France.
Tel: (0)1 84 25 75 43
ARTICLE 6: PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION
Respaid may process User Data:
- for the purposes of identification and use of the Site and Services;
- to process information relating to the improvement of the Site and its traffic, in particular by means of cookies;
- for the purposes of providing you with the information or services you have requested, in particular by sending newsletters, commercial offers or invitations to take part in our events. Respaid undertakes to obtain the user's prior consent in the manner provided for by law.
ARTICLE 7: DATA COMMUNICATION
Respaid will not sell User Data to third parties such as marketing and communication professionals.
Respaid shares Data only when it considers it necessary:
- to comply with applicable payment rules ;
- in order to protect the rights, confidentiality, security and property of Respaid or those of Users;
- to satisfy requests from any other public authority responsible for enforcing the law, which may include an authority located outside your country of residence.
ARTICLE 8: DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Respaid retains your Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used and in accordance with legal requirements.
ARTICLE 9: DATA SECURITY
Respaid undertakes to take all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks of access, disclosure, alteration, loss or destruction of the User's Data.
In the event of any security incident affecting the User's Data, Respaid undertakes to :
- notify the User and the competent personal data protection authority (in France, the CNIL) within the time limits required by law;
- take reasonable measures to reduce the negative effects and damage that may result from the incident.
Under no circumstances may the commitments defined in the above point be assimilated to any recognition of fault or responsibility on the part of Respaid with regard to the occurrence of the incident in question.
ARTICLE 10: USER RIGHTS
In accordance with current regulations on personal data, Users have the following rights:
- A right of access to your Data (Article 15 of the RGPD)
- A right to portability: to obtain and reuse a copy of one's Data (Article 20 of the RGPD) ;
- A right of rectification (Article 16 of the RGPD);
- A right to withdraw consent (Article 7 of the RGPD);
- A right to erasure (Article 17 of the RGPD);
- A right to object (Article 21 of the GDPR);
- A right to limitation of processing (Article 18 of the RGPD);
- The right to define what happens to your Data after your death: instructions on retention, deletion and communication (French Data Protection Act).
The User may exercise his rights by specifying his surname, first name, e-mail address and telephone number by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com or by post to Sphère, 10 rue de la Paix, 75002, Paris. Respaid undertakes to process the User's request within a reasonable period of time, which may not exceed one (1) month from receipt of your request.
The User also has a right of recourse enabling him to lodge any claim relating to his Data with the competent personal data protection authority (in France, the CNIL). The User may bring an action before the competent court, particularly if any dispute is not resolved amicably.
When you first connect to the Site, you will be warned by a banner at the bottom of your screen that information relating to your browsing habits may be recorded in files known as "cookies". A cookie is a small file stored on the User's computer, cell phone or tablet, containing information about his or her browsing habits (hereinafter referred to as "Cookies").
- allow the User to identify him/herself;
- live chat ;
- process traffic information ;
- make navigation easier ;
- improve the Site.
The User may at any time modify his preferences with regard to Cookies by configuring his browser software.
ARTICLE 12: APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION